Sunday 25 August 2013

NOW YOU SEE ME



This summer I saw "Now you see me"



This movie is about four magicians with their respective tricks:

Woman: An escape from a aquarium full of piranhas.
Showoff: An expert whith the cards.
Bold: He can read your mind and with a touch he can does you sleep.
Begginer: In the film show that he can open all the doors with out keys.

They were invited anonimously to a old flat, who ever it was he or she won't to mix them. In the flat they know fast each other, and the misterious person is always giving command to them. The first, ir to rob a bank. But they will not have all easy, there is a old magician that works to show the tricks of the magicians in the TV.
The director is: Louis Letierrer
 I like it very much, because it's amazing and exciting and it has suspense. Is comedy but action too, and since is about really wizards is new for me.
I highly recomend this movie for all the people!

No comments:

Post a Comment