Friday 2 January 2015

New Year

The 30th of December I travelled to Valladolid to see my family, so in new year I was in my granny's house with my four uncles, my two aunts, my parents, my two cousins, my two brothers and my grandmother, of course. We had a big dinner since ten o'clock until about twelve to ten, then we wait for the twelve strokes of midnight to eat the grapes. Later we celebrate the new year with champagne (the typical drink) and I learnt how to roll a cigarette. I was playing with my cousins a long time because I was boring and later I drew in my sketchbook. It was the time when all the people go out to have party but I didn't because I don't know anybody here and, of course, "I'm too little to go out and paint at that time".
The next day was the world day of peace but the people were already thinking they were in twenty-fifteen, and we lunch in family. Some people didn´t come because they had party the day before, later they leave us alone finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment